- Start shopping for your prom dress
- Shop around for a Limousine
- Get your date
- Create your prom budget
- Start working out for prom.
- Start your skin care regime. If you have any skin problems, now is the time to start working on them
- Make your restaurant reservation
- Buy your after prom tickets
- Buy your prom dress
- Make your limousine reservation
- Make two hair appointments. You will want to have a hair do “try out”and nail appointment
- Make an appointment to have your dress altered. You want to have your dress altered before your prom, but not too early, just incase you lose or gain weight.
- Buy your shoes. Make sure they’re comfortable. You’ll need to spend the next few months wearing them in.
- Buy your accessories(necklace, rings, earrings, gloves
- )Purchase your prom tickets.
- Pick out the boutonnière.
- Make sure the boutonnière matches the corsage.
- Make your appointments for your facial, waxing, and sunless tanning
- Shop for your prom make up
- Buy your prom lingerie
- Purchase your handbag
- Confirm your reservations
- Get your prom tickets; otherwise all of this planning is for nothing!
- Get your dress altered. Remember to wear the bra you intend to wear the night of the prom for the fitting.
- Inform your parents of your plans.
- Pick up your dress at the tailor. Ask to try it on there for any last minute alterations
- Get your bikini, legs, underarms, mustache and eyebrows waxed.
- Go in for your up-do try out.
- Get your facial
- Try out your prom make up
- Use sunless tanning cream
- Assemble emergency kit items for purse
- Buy a garment steamer(so you don’t have to iron your dress)
- Finalize your plans with your date and party
- Touch up eyebrows and mustache with tweezers
- Get a manicure
- Steam your dress
- Lay out your accessories for the big day.